Get Started on an Account Today!
Interested in Personal or Business Services from Crockett National Bank? Fill out the form below and one of our business banking professionals will contact you immediately.
What can I do with Crockett National Bank's Mobile services?
Crockett National Bank gives you several ways to bank on your mobile device:
- iBanking Mobile Money App.Download the Mobile Money app on your iPhone, Android, or tablet.Use the same user ID and password you already have set up for Online Banking.
- Text banking allows you to quickly request and receive basic account information, and move money between Crockett National Bank accounts via text message.Sign up by logging into iBanking from your PC, Services > iBanking MOBILE Money.
- Mobile Browser Banking gives full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device. Receive an optimal banking experience with a look and feel that is similar to PC-based online banking, in a site designed to fit neatly into your device's screen.
Do I have to enroll in Online Banking before using any Mobile Banking service?
Yes, before using one of the Mobile Banking services - Text Banking or our Crockett Mobile Money App - you must enroll via online banking from a personal computer or through your mobile device's browser.
How much does Mobile Money cost?
There are no fees to use or access crockettnationalbank.com, text banking, or the Crockett Mobile Money App. Please check with your wireless provider about carrier and web access charges.
How is Crockett National Bank’s Mobile service secure?
Text banking is secure because:
- You view accounts by nicknames you set, not account number
- No detailed personal information sent
Our mobile website and apps are secure because:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- When you move away from the Mobile Money app, the session ends
What should I do if I lose my device?
If your device is lost or stolen, immediately log into iBanking on a PC, go to Services > iBanking MOBILE Money > Manage Devices > Select Stop using this device for Mobile Banking.OR contact Customer Service during business hours at (800) 588-6714.
How do I access Mobile Deposit?
From iBanking on your PC, send a secure Bank Mail with Mobile Deposit in the subject line to request the service. Find Bank Mail by going to Services > Bank Mail > Add.
A Crockett National Bank customer service representative will respond with further details. Please note that your account(s) must be open for at least 90 days and in good standing.
Are there deposit limits with Mobile Deposit?
Standard limits apply. Contact customer service at (800) 588-6714 with any questions.
Can I make an External Transfers with the Mobile Money App?
External Transfers can only be made when logging into Personal Banking at www.crockettnationalbank.com.
How do I use Text Banking?
Text Banking starts by choosing the service when logged into iBanking > Profile > Mobile Banking. When choosing Text Banking you will receive a text from 65958 to get started. Use the following codes when texting 65958 for
Bal (for balance)
Next (for more)
Stop (to stop using text message)
Help (for Help and this will send a list of options)